Earn a Degree AND Prepare to Transfer! 

Earning an AA-T or AS-T degree at PCC guarantees you admission to many four-year universities with junior standing and prepares you to complete a bachelor degree in a similar major at a CSU or a participating UC, HBCU or private university.


To find out which colleges are currently participating in the AD-T program, please visit the A Degree with a Guarantee website.

Find an AD-T Participating College

AA-T and AS-T Majors at PCC


Have questions about earning an AA-T or AS-T? Review our frequently asked questions or speak with a counselor to find out more! 

Frequently Asked Questions Counseling